Monday, August 10, 2009

Texas

Scotty had his first experience with a *real* cowboy and his cow. He instantly fell in love with this cow and wanted to touch it and play with it as if he thought it were just a bigger version of Keeley. The cowboy was very impressed in how bold Scotty was when it came to this cow, I guess most kids around his age get a little nervous. It was fun to meet this pretty cow and get our picture taken with it. It will be a good little memory of our family in Texas. Speaking of Texas, Scotty and I will be boarding a plane and coming home next Sunday. As you can see in the picture below I am getting closer to my due date and would rather not chance having a baby out here. My mom (is proving once again that she is the best mom in the whole world) and is flying out here on Saturday just to turn around and fly home with Scotty and I on Sunday. Ty will be staying a few more weeks to finish up and will join us at the end of the month. We have had a great summer and will really miss the area we live in and the friends we have made.









3 comments:

Mom/Wendy said...

Megan:
I'm proud of you letting Scotty ride the cow! And letting Ty be the one next to him watching over him! hahaha

Your mom is awesome to do that for you. Fly two days in a row to help you! Hope it is a smooth flight and all goes well.
Love ya

Stephen Q. said...

That guy looks real Texasy

Kevin and Allison said...

So cute!!! I am SOOOO excited for you guys to come back!