Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Home

Scotty and I made it home on the 16th. My mom was so kind and flew out to help us, I don't think I could have done it without her. Ty is still in Dallas and will come home this weekend. YAY! Both Scott and I miss him so much.

I am now over 36 weeks along. Yesterday at the doc I scheduled an induction date for Sept 18th, so if he isn't here by then, that is when we'll have him. I have already been having some pretty intense contractions and am showing progress but am very hopeful he stays put until the 18th. We still have so much to do, and would love a few weeks to wind down from the summer before we jump into baby mode.

I am writing/posting from my phone so I can't share any of the latest pics, but will try to soon.

3 comments:

Kevin and Allison said...

Can't wait for Ben to come out!

Unknown said...

Glad you guys made it back safe and sound! I am still your visiting teacher and would love to come visit you sometime!

Mom/Wendy said...

Glad your back! Glad Ty is back now too. Glad you haven't had Ben yet except we're really excited to meet him. We went shopping yesterday and got him a couple of fun things. (I also have his blanket done. I finished it driving to Lake Powell....ok, I wasn't driving, I was just in the car).