Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sometimes a mom just has to brag.


Okay, I just have to brag about my little SJ. He knows his whole alphabet and numbers up to 12 and he isn't even 2! Before Christmas Scotty started pointing out a few letters to us like I, C, O, M, S and knew a few numbers, but now the little smarty pants knows them all. Not only does he know them but he loves them. He will bring us paper and crayons and ask us to write them for him.

Another thing I have to brag about are his signs. As most people know we have been doing Signing Times with him since he was little. He has well over 100 signs that he uses. I love his little signs, they are so stinking cute.

I love being this little kiddos mom and love watching him grow and learn everyday.

7 comments:

amy said...

ty showed off scotty's mad letter skills for us when we were over there. we were impressed, we even talked about how smart he was on the way home!

The Reeds said...

I love the picture of the boys in their ties! So cute!

Kevin and Allison said...

He IS the smartest kid I've ever met!!!

author said...

What a darling family you have! P.s. want more things to brag about -- Buy letter factory! It teaches them all 26 phonics sounds in two weeks!! You will love and it he will be reading before 3! Hope you are all doing well!

Ladies Store Pk said...

<Grey Nomad Times: online and on the road in RV or Caravan.

Unknown said...

hah~ I can't move my eyes from their eyes, so bright~! Merry Christmas!


X'Mas Special

abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تصليح افران الغاز بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض