Sunday, February 21, 2010

Updates: Christmas

Goodness I am behind...

Here are a few from our Christmas this past year! So fun to have 2 little boys!!

I love Christmas Traditions! Ty and I have quiet a few, I can pretty much give you a play by play of what the 72 hours of Christmas Eve Eve, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will look like and has looked like for the past 9 years. :) Now that we have kids we are adding even more traditions, like going to Thanksgiving Point to see Santa, matching jammies, and fun Christmas Parties.

Here are some picutres from our Christmas of 2009!

THANKSGIVING POINT~ seeing Santa & feeding the reindeer


CHRISTMAS EVE at my parents





CHRISTMAS MORNING





1 comments:

Kevin and Allison said...

So fun!!! I love family traditions! Those boys are so stinkin cute, I just love them! P.S. You are one hot mamma!