Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Missing Camera

I have misplaced my camera, it is so frustrating! I really just need to go buy another but I keep thinking it is going to pop up as soon as I do. Anyway, this is the reason for so few posts and entry's.

I have been lucky in the fact that my mom has been getting some pictures for me and that my phone has a pretty nice camera on it, so I am still able to capture my sweet boys, just not as easily and nicely as I'd like.

Here is a picture of my 3 boys on THANKSGIVING! These boys are my whole world. I love them so very very much!


And 2 recent pictures taken from my phone:

Scotty all ready for the Murdock Family Christmas Party. He is chewing on a travel/disposable toothbrush.

Button (aka Ben) 12 weeks and 2 days old in this picture. He is growing up way to fast!!

0 comments: