Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mindika Moments Recipe Blog ~Check it out!

I have got to share this great recipe blog with you!!

Mindika Moments

Mindi is a sweet neighbor (and soon to be Scotty's nursery teacher) that has an amazing talent when it comes to cooking (and throwing parties!!). When I decided I was ready to start cooking again, and none of my old recipes sounded good, I went to her blog. Last week I cooked almost every night and every recipe was from her blog. EVERY SINGLE ONE was so good and quite simple. Ty was super impressed and so excited to have yummy food being made here at home again.

If you look closely, a lot of these recipes are "Mindi Originals". I don't know how she does it. But THANK YOU MINDI for sharing all your great recipes.

Here are a few of the recipes I made-

Honey Glazed Chicken

Chicken Cordon Blue Vegetable Casserole

Spicy Crock pot Chicken

Teriyaki Pork Roast

Here are a few I am planning on making next-

Tortilla Soup

Sweet and Spicy Salmon

Asian BBQ Pork

Sticky Coconut Chicken

Creamy Baked Penne Pasta

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle (aka Strawberry Shortcake on steroids)

3 comments:

Court and Britt said...

yummy!! I will have to try those out. Congrats on the new little guy, what a sweet heart!!

Mom/Wendy said...

I will for sure try some. Thanks for sharing! Jeff will be glad.

Lyndsy said...

Ahh! So you've discovered the recipe blog. Careful, they are time sucking! Try mykitchencafe.blogspot.com and sisterscafe.blogspot.com Those are two of my favorites, they have yummy stuff on there. (P.S. don't try the lion house rolls, unless you want to be addicted to buttery, carb loading fatty goodness for the rest of your life!!)