Friday, September 25, 2009

One week old


Today Ben is 1 week old! We are so thrilled to have him in our family. He is such a sweet cuddly little guy!! And if you'll believe it, he has slept through the night every night since getting home from the hospital last Sunday. It ROCKS!!

Scotty seems to be adjusting well. At first he ignored him, but everyday he starts helping more, patting him more, kissing him, and wanting to hold him. It has only been a week, but even in this short week it has been fun to see the start of thier bond.

Ty and I can't believe how much we love having 2 little boys. I was so nervous about going from one to two, but I LOVE it and have been on cloud 9 since Ben was born.

**A special thanks to everyone who has brought us meals, treats, gifts, flowers and watched Scott this past week. It has been awesome and has made us feel so loved. **

3 comments:

Kathie said...

I LOVE that photo! I am so glad he came to our family too. He is as sweet as can be!

Mom/Wendy said...

I'm available to tend someone or multiple someone's on Wednesday if there are takers. Even for a short time if you just need a nap.
Let me know.
Love ya!

The Reeds said...

Congrads on the new cute baby boy! Who do you think he looks like? Wow you are so lucky to have a sleeper. Take advantage of that for sure.